Hello! Thanks for visiting my website.
Short notes on me:
- Currently attending University of Denver’s MA in Sport Coaching program online.
- Graduated from Western Washington University in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology and a focus in Sport Psychology.
- Coach the Bellingham Warriors HS Lacrosse team since 2014, first as JV assistant, then JV HC, now as varsity assistant.
- Strength coach for the Western Men’s Club Rowing team since 2013, full-time assistant coach on the water as well since 2016.
- Multi-sport high school athlete: waterpolo, wrestling, and rowing.
- MCLA lacrosse club team at Western before strongman/powerlifting took over.
- Interned for a year with the WWU Track & Field team
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA-Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- US-Lacrosse Level 2
- US-Rowing Level 2
In 2015, I became a Rowperfect UK author with my step-by-step manual for strength training for rowing, Rowing Stronger. I guest write for Rowperfect’s blog, was a guest on Rowing Chat, and host the Strength Coach Roundtable podcast on Rowing Chat with two other rowing strength coaches.
If you want to stay up to date with me, click here to sign up for my email list. Each week, I’ll send you an email with the latest article and any additional thoughts, videos, or photos from my coaching. I won’t spam you and will never give your address to anyone else.